6 yabbie tails
1 packet fresh gourmet salad mix
Handful fresh rocket leaves
2 roma tomatoes
1 lebanese cucumber
80ml olive oil
40ml balsamic vinegar
30ml lemon/lime juice
1 teaspoon wattleseed (roasted)
1 teaspoon kutjera powder (crushed desert raisins)
1. Blanch yabbie tails in boiling water until pink.
2. Remove heads and peel shell off tails, leave ends.
3. Set aside in fridge.
4. Finely chop lettuce, rocket, tomatoes and cucumber.
5. To make the dressing, place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
6. Dress salad and leave for 5 to 8 minutes, adding tails to absorb flavour.
7. Arrange salad on plate and serve.