• 375 g tin crushed Tomatoes
• 1 Onion
• 1 Kutjera Powder
• 2 Dessert Spoons Tomato paste
• 10 g desert Raisins
• 1 Dessert Spoon Saltbush
• 1.5 teaspoons dry Yeast
• 2 Dessert Spoons Olive Oil
• 0.5 cup WARM Water
• 1.5 cups Plain Flour
• 1 Fillet Kangaroo
• 0.5 thinly sliced red capsicum
• 0.5 thinly sliced Spanish Onion
• 50 g Goat’s Cheese
• 1.(This can be made the day before).
• 2. Chop onion and fry off in a small amount olive oil, add the crushed tomatoes, Kutjera powder, tomato paste, chopped desert raisins, saltbush, salt and pepper and simmer for further 10 to 15 minutes.
• 3. Set aside in fridge.
• 1.Combine yeast, warm water and olive oil in a small bowl.
• 2.Combine flour, salt and pepper in a large bowl and slowly add the yeast mixture and form into a soft dough (you may need to add more flour if the mixture is too moist).
• 3.Set aside in a warm place and let the dough rise.
• 4.After 10 minutes knock it back and set aside for a further 10 minutes.
• 1.Sear the kangaroo fillet in a hot saucepan with a small amount of olive oil, browning the outside.
• 2.Finely slice and set aside. Turn dough onto floured surface; knead until smooth and roll out onto a pizza tray.
• 3.Spread the relish onto the dough and then arrange the topping ingredients, finally crumbling on the goats cheese and a sprinkle of salt bush.
• 4.Place in a pre-heated oven 220°C for about 10 to 15 minutes.