2 tablespoons canola oil
500g chicken fillets, cut into strips
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2.5cm piece ginger, grated
Pinch of chilli flakes
1/2 cup unsalted cashews
1 large carrot, thinly sliced
½ red capsicum, thinly sliced
100g snow peas, trimmed
2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Heat a tablespoon of oil in wok or fry pan over high heat. Fry chicken in batches and transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm.
3. Heat remaining oil in wok and stir-fry garlic and ginger for a minute. Add cashews and stir-fry for a minute. Add carrots and capsicum and fry until just tender.
4. Return chicken to wok. Add sauce and snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Serve with boiled rice or noodles.