Canola oil spray
1 onion diced
1 teaspoon minced garlic or 1 crushed garlic clove
1 tablespoon of crushed ginger
750g lean beef cut into strips
1 sliced red capsicum
1 sliced green capsicum
1 bunch broccoli
2 large peeled and sliced carrots
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup snow peas or green beans
1 sliced zucchini
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon cornflour
1 teaspoon sugar or honey
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
3 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
Steamed rice or noodles to serve
1. Lightly spray pan or wok with oil and cook onion, ginger and garlic on medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add beef strips and cook until slightly brown all over.
3. Add red capsicum, green capsicum, broccoli, carrot, mushrooms, snow peas and zucchini and cook for 3 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix water, cornflour, soy sauce, sugar or honey and sweet chilli sauce.
5. Pour this mixture over the meat and vegetables. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with rice or noodles.