2 sheets frozen puff or shortcrust pastry, thawed
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 medium mushrooms, sliced
4 spring onions, sliced
250ml low fat cooking cream
1 cup creamed corn
½ cup grated cheese
1 teaspoon dried parsley
¼ teaspoon low salt chicken stock
1. Lightly oil 24cm pie dish that is at least 5cm deep. Line with pastry.
2. Preheat oven to 160C.
3. Heat olive oil in fry pan. Lightly fry mushrooms and spring onions until soft. Leave to cool slightly.
4. Whisk together eggs and cream.
5. Add creamed corn, cheese, parsley and stock to egg mixture, followed by the mushroom mix. Stir till combined.
6. Carefully pour mixture into prepared pie dish.
7. Bake for approximately 1 hour or until set. Serve with salad or steamed vegies.