Who We Are
Deadly Vibe Group is an Aboriginal media, PR and events group of companies with a suite of fully integrated communication products that are utilised and enjoyed by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across Australia.
Deadly Vibe Group produces
- Deadly Vibe, a national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, sport, music and lifestyle magazine, with a monthly distribution of 47,000;
- In Vibe, a dynamic, accessible and culturally sensitive 24-page full-colour magazine for Indigenous people in secure rehabilitation care and at risk;
- Deadly Sounds, a weekly radio program syndicated to over 200 Aboriginal community stations around Australia, featuring music, culture and health information in an upbeat magazine format;
- The Vibe 3on3 a national music and sporting event to promote health, wellbeing, identity and sportsmanship;
- Vibe Alive, a two-day youth festival for young Australians of all backgrounds that promotes Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and encourages tolerance and teamwork;
- The Deadlys, the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Music, Sport, Entertainment and Community awards, held at the Sydney Opera House and broadcast on SBS;
- Move It Mob Style; our dance-based health program screened on NITV and ABC TV has been nominated for ASTRA and ATOM Awards and is now in its fourth season of production.
We also produce campaigns, media products and events for other organisations, and have produced many Government campaigns, conferences and events.
All our products and events convey the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle without the use of drugs or excessive consumption of alcohol. We promote a smoke-free lifestyle. We encourage the completion of a full secondary education and are committed to increasing training and employment opportunities within Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
Additionally, we are committed to showcasing contemporary Aboriginal culture through music, the arts and sport, and regularly spotlight people from all walks of life who are achieving in their chosen fields.
Our vision is to support all Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people in reaching their full potential by providing positive imagery, identifiable role models and quality information to improve community and quality of life.